Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Health and Finess Post of the Day 6/15/11

It takes 15-20 minutes for nerve endings in your tummy to send signals to your brain that you're full. So take your time and savor every bite to avoid overeating.







from Girlslife.com~Check it out!

4 comments:

  1. Got it, thank you! Oh and i have to add your blog to my blogroll! :) <3, Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tip! Its awesome that you get all of these helpful tips from Girls Life but you really should makeup up some of your own too. After all if we wanted GirlsLife's tips we would go to their website!
    Love your blog though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shelby! And Anonymous, I'll talk to Bree about it(:
    I'm sure the two of us could come up with something!
    Thanks for your advice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh by the way, I posted to the guest blogger post! please let me know if you ever want me to guest post on your blog. I would love to but only if you want of course! :) <3, Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, I love them!
*Please please please keep clean!!!!*