Hi everyone! So tomorrow I'm going to "The Lake" to spend some time with my cousin,who I probably won't see again for a few months(sniffs).I'll take some pictures of the scenery to show you guys(maybe..hopefully I have the batteries charge!).If you want to guest post next week I have 3 spots open! Please get back to me before Saturday! Thank you!
So,I am not sure what I should post about.....I just got inspiration!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!
So,what you do is you link up down below and show me your favorite outfit!This is just for fun,no prizes,'cept maybe a button if I can make one!:) This will go on until Saturday.You don't have to show your face-just your outfit.
I would love to guest post if you still need one!! :)
ReplyDeleteaw have fun at the lake!
ReplyDeletehave fun! if you still need a guest poster, i might be able to! let me know :) i'm following you now. love your blog! if you'd like, i would really appreciate if you'd check out my blog as well and maybe follow back!
ReplyDeletexoxo Lindsay
lindsayelizabethm.blogspot.com
thanks! i think ill talk more!
ReplyDeleteShelby