I signed up for Reporter and 7th Rep.So,now I have a 50/50 chance of winning.I am super happy with the way this turned out,with two reasons. First,I didn't have to choose.Second,my two closest friends signed up for secretary and 7th Rep(I signed up before her or I wouldn't have ran)and my kinda close friend in 8th signed up for President! I am happy about that,I hope we all win.Now I just need some catchy slogans and a place to make the poster things(wink wink all you tech-savvy followers!!!! :) We'll find out who wins Wednesday!
Also,just so you know,the title is from Lil Wayne's song "How to Love". Yeah,I love that song!
I'll be posting a fashion post today(probably after this post). Just thought I would give y'all a little update!!!! :D
hey good luck! i would love for you to check out the writing contest at a purple sky! :)
ReplyDeleteJuliet
Yay! Good luck!
ReplyDelete