Thursday, October 25, 2012

But You Asked Me To Love You And I Did

Hey everyone!

Lately...Oh man. I'll just start out by saying I hate drama. And this annoying thing happens, oh, ever two-three months. Where someone decides they want to play match maker for me. And it's always the same guy-  my best friend.. And it's happened about, oh, say, 4 times this year.As I told someone last night on FB-" People keep trying to fix *my* problems, when there wasn't a problem there in the first place until they tried to "Help". And then they drag all my friends into it....Grr..."

Okay, now that I'm off my rant I just wanted to drop in and say hi! I'm still alive. I've done a lot of things lately, read around six books in the past 5 days (maybe I should start doing book reviews? Would y'all want me too?). Red ribbon (or drug free) week was this week.  It just occurred to me that I could have taken pictures of my "Red Day" outfit (I wore red skinny's rolled up, a red tee, black converse, and some red bracelets). But next week is spirit week, so I'll take some pics then. Monday is also my first basketball game (insert excited squeal here) and then we'll be doing some pretty exciting stuff that week.

Also, randomly gonna add this in, but I switched over to Google Chrome recently (okay, yesterday...haha(:) and I love it!

And- one more thing! You can email me! Go up to the contact page, enter in your info (be sure to put in your email address or I can't email you back) and push send! I love talking to you guys!(:

Okay, so here's some pictures for you!(:










Zayn's face. Okay. hahahahahahaha(:

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!


Hahahahahahaha(:

If you want to see more pictures like these, click here! (My tumblr)

Much Love!(:
 -Bree♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, I love them!
*Please please please keep clean!!!!*