Wednesday, April 17, 2013

You Gave Me Wings And Taught Me To Fly

Hello Loves!

How has everyone been lately?!

I've been so dang busy. I've had writing, science, and U.S. History achievement tests, I have my reading test tomorrow, plus a test in U.S. History, Math achievement test Monday, I got my hair cut last Friday, been making plans for my graduation, decorating for my graduation, preparing for my graduation, planning my eighth grade trip, stressed teachers, annoying drama, science report, and just wow. I got my first break yesterday.

Summer cannot come fast enough.

Here's my hair guys!(:




Took a big risk that took me two weeks to get the courage up to do. I haven't had short hair in about five years. I love it right now, but it is really hot when I get sweaty....But it's so easy to take care of! I was so happy about that :P

And my eyes in that second picture.....haha my face is so awesome :'D :P

OHMYGOSH GUYS I ALMOST GOT BIT BY A SNAKE TODAY.

I'm serious.

Talk. About. Scary.

So I was at school, and me and my bestie were outside and we were walkin around and we look down and there is a snake not even and inch from our feet.

I screamed.

That's all I remember.

My bestie described it as "I screamed, and looked over for Bree, and she was gone...." haha I hate snakes guys no just no.

I guess that's all I have guys! Thought I would drop in and inform y'all that I am still alive!

Much Love!(:
 -Bree♥

3 comments:

  1. I'm terrified of snakes as well so don't feel bad. XD

    Cute haircut, girlie! Lookin' mighty lovely. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bree, I love your new haircut, it really looks great on you!
    A while ago I got up the courage to get my hair cut from super long to very similar to yours, so I know what it's like, but it's so easy to maintain, isn't it?!

    The snake encounter sounds pretty frightening - good thing you're still alive!

    Maddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hii Bree, Your hear style is really good.... I like it...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, I love them!
*Please please please keep clean!!!!*