Thursday, December 1, 2011

I Don't Need No Magazine To Tell Me Who To Be

Hey everyone! I haven't done anything lately except put up the Christmas Tree (pictures later!:)) and have a couple of basketball games. Yeah,I have an exciting life. But I may be going on a hay ride in a Christmas parade next Friday (Yay!! :)) So there's something. And I'll have some guys take some pictures of the team playing next week (either Monday or Tuesday) for some live action of this number 4/whatever my other number is gal! I'm sure you guys would love to see that stuff. Actually I'm not so sure... :P

Anyway, I thought I would do an Awkward and Awesome Thursday,since,ya know,it's Thrusday.

Awkward-
  1. Reading my friends report card.I didn't realize it and I was so embarrassed!
  2. How shy I am! Really,I am so outgoing around my friends,but around parents/teachers/grown-ups in particular I am sooo shy! I can not speak in front of a crowd (Though I can sing..and dance) and it has gotten to where I am scared to speak in class. I have confidence in myself..I'm just scared/shy.
  3. I forgot my socks were purple today.You might think,"Oh that's not a big deal.They're socks! You can't see them" Well,these were knee socks. I literally looked down and said "My sock's are purple." Awkwarddd.
  4. Apparently my BGF can fly. We had a BIG argument on this. :P
  5. My terrible balance. Off the court. I fell out of my chair today.Sitting in it right. Yepp..

Awesome-
  1. I got complimented on my singing today!! :)
  2. I won a give-away! :)
  3. I have two games next week!
  4. My two best friends at school. I don't know what I would do without them! <3 :)
  5. The scrimmage we had today at school. (basketball) Talk about stealing the ball.Even though me and my bestie got a little tangled up. We tried to go the same way and ended up,like, tangled up. :P

Well,I guess that's it! I hope you enjoyed! :)


post signature

2 comments:

  1. haha, i fell out of my chair just the other day :") awwwwkwaaaaard

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, clumsy me can fall laying on my bed and ill end up on the floor somehow. its what makes life unpredictable!
    Juliet

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, I love them!
*Please please please keep clean!!!!*