![]() |
| Shirt-Breast Cancer Awareness,Dollar General/Shorts-Hand-me-downs/Shoes-Payless/Headband-Gift,Christmas/Necklace-Gift,Christmas |
![]() |
| You can laugh at my face here,lol! |
It's been really pretty down here in my little small part of the world. I think I may go take some pictures,and I'll have a post for tomorrow! It's probably gonna be early(the post,lol) because I have a friend coming over...
Also,these are taken off of my new camcorder,do the pictures look any clearer or have any better quality? If so,I'll keep using it,if not well,I'll go back to my parents camera.
Okay,well,I guess that's it. Hope you enjoyed! :)
*Later edit-I just realized this whole outfit cost me about 8 dollars.Wow! :)







Oh my God you look so cuuute!You look about 13!And that cute pink tee looks perfect on you. Plus the scenes behind are simply breath-taking. Your pics make me miss warmth in my part of the globe.!:)Soak it up on my part,too.
ReplyDeletePeace out! ^_^
Aww,thank you! And that's how old I am,lol. That comment really made me smile! :) Thanks so much! :)
ReplyDelete~Bree
You're really pretty! :) These pictures are for sure better quality!
ReplyDeleteAw,thanks! That's great,I'll keep using this camera then! Thanks again! :)
ReplyDelete~Bree