Anyway- I thought I would do an awkward and awesome for y'all, since I haven't done one in a while(month). Haha(:
Awkward-
1. I got told something really embarrassing/awkward.....and didn't know how to reply to it. So I just sat there and blushed furiously.
2. We had to do a book review last week. I *hate* standing in front of people and talking. So, I got so nervous, it didn't sound as good as I could have written it and well....it was just awkward.
3. My bestie and I had this embarrass war the other day. Let's just say I blushed more that day than I have in my life. And I almost never blush!
4. One of my guy friends has a crush on me, and his best friend does too! Let's just say school got a bit awkward. Though it is fun flirting with one of them............Haha(:
Awesome-
1.This convo I had on FB with my Guy Best Friend-
Him- haha jew a nub xD
Me- Nuh uh I'm awesome face.
And jewr a bigger nub :P
Him- in your head XD
Me- Noo I'm awesome face period.
You know you wanna admit itttttt. Quit lying, gosh! :P :P JK JK
Him- haha
Me- Nice
And you just said I was awesome face.
Boom!
Him- maybee xP
Me- Awh
And that is why your my best friend(: :P
Him- yay face xD
I love him sometimes. He's amazing<3
2. Shot a 226 out of 300 at regionals Wednesday! I'm like, excited. (Last year, I got a 180 something)
3. My followers. Man, you guys are so friggin' amazing it's unbelievable ( Another thing, 70 followers?!?!?!AHHHHH!)
4. The new girl at my school. She's pretty freakin' awesome(:
5. These two music videos-
So, I guess that's it! Hope you guys have a good night, mwa!(:

Haha. These posts. :)
ReplyDeleteYou need to tell us more about your guy best friend...lol
Your Guy Best Friend sounds very similar to mine...annoying at times, but so sweet. :P
ReplyDeleteCongrats on doing so well in Regionals!! :D